Social Media and Content Lead
Full-Time – Based in Derby (hybrid working from home and in the Derby city centre office).
We are calling for someone who has a passion for social media and creating compelling content for clients to get them noticed across a range of platforms.
This is an exciting role perfect for someone who wants to work on a fast-paced agency that has lots to offer and a great reputation for high quality work and outstanding customer service. Our ethos is forming strong relationships and we understand that engagement is just as important as creating rich content.
Plus, we are a great team to work with – even though we do say so ourselves!
The role is perfect for someone who can work on their own initiative and manage their time effectively to handle a range of client accounts across all social media platforms.
Our clients turn to us for our expertise and knowledge, and we love what we do. The strongest attributes we are looking for are:
- Positivity and enjoy working in a team that is supportive and helps each other grow.
- Able to adapt to a wide range of clients and industry sectors.
- Understanding of social media posting, platforms and the impact it has on clients’ audiences – whether that is to directly sell or promote services.
- Driven by just enjoying working with our clients and taking ownership of the role.
- Someone who gets excited about engagement!
This role includes managing social media channels across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram; taking on existing accounts for clients; and managing their posts, engagement, and audience development through organic and paid social media.
You’ll display excellent organisation skills and strong client management and must demonstrate both strategic and creative skill sets with the ability to adapt to last minute client requests. You will also understand that social media management includes creative posting and engagement for audience development.
Our clients are primarily UK based, so you’ll need excellent English language skills, and this role would suit an experienced Social Media Executive OR a Social Media Manager, looking to work within a busy and growing agency.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven delivery of strategic social media management across your client base and their platforms, with experience of how to build awareness and drive engagement through social media.
- You will understand a wide range of digital marketing channels, and especially social media platforms, and have experience working with scheduling tools such as Hootsuite.
- Experience in client management – responding to all client requests in a timely manner whilst maintaining high standards and expectations that align with our core values.
- Enjoy creating content and telling stories, and can adapt your style for different channels and audiences.
- Find new and exciting ways to engage with our clients’ audiences in the social space.
- You are data-driven and can dig into the stats to find insights and understand how to turn data into successful future campaigns.
- A strategic and analytical thinker that can interpret numbers and data into actionable insights and learnings.
- Ideally, you will have worked within multiple social media accounts.
- You will have experience with spotting opportunities and helping our clients make the most form their social media channels.
- Excellent organisation and client liaison skills.
- A team player who is excited to work with Gravity’s strong team.
- Ideally, you will demonstrate the experience you have of working with B2B audiences, managing paid and organic social campaigns.
How to apply:
Thank you for reading this far, we are pleased you are still interested, and you haven’t been put off by our long list of requirements.
If you are serious about joining our team, and you think you have the energy and commitment to work in a fast-paced marketing environment, then we would love to hear from you. In the first instance please apply in writing outlining why you think you would be perfect for the job you are interested in. We would also really like to see some examples of your work. All contacts will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
No agencies please – although we know you provide a rock-solid service, in the first instance we would like to get our initial enquiries from candidates directly.
Email: [email protected]