Your website is often the first impression your brand presents to customers, so getting it to look good and perform well is key to engaging visitors.
People judge the credibility of your business based on the design of your website within a few seconds of arriving. A great website gives a great impression.
A well designed website that is also mobile friendly, will not only attract visitors but will guide them through the steps into becoming a customer.
Here at Gravity, we have designed hundreds of great websites so know how to design a website with a great user experience whilst showing off your brand to it’s greatest potential.
As part of our web design services, we offer:
- WordPress Websites
- E-commerce Websites
- Web hosting
- Web Development
- Domain Name Registration
- Website Maintenance Plans
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Copywriting / Content Creation
- Google AdWords / Social Media Advertising
- SSL/TLS Certificates (for https)
We specialise in developing bespoke websites and e-commerce websites. We work with content management systems such as WordPress and Shopify.
Key factors for great websites:
- Design – great design, dynamic content and clear images
- Structure – making the navigation and menu is easy for visitors to find what they are looking for with just one click
- Mobile First – many users look at websites on their mobiles before heading to a desktop or laptop, so having a ‘responsive website’ design is vital
- Speed – having a quick load on a website means visitors have a better experience. Having the right hosting package is a really important (and often overlooked) part of having a good website
- Images – if you don’t have your own library of images and photographs, there are stock images available – although they are definitely not as good as investing in your own photography.
- Content – make it clear what you offer and have engaging content, and keep it real!
At Gravity Digital, we design and develop carefully planned websites with great user interfaces. The user experience is always at the front of our minds during the planning, design and development phases.
We will help you with the process from the start through to the launch of your website, advising on functionality, features, content, user experience and photography. We also constantly monitor the latest technologies and trends and will advise you of any developments that may affect or improve your website.
We produce websites for a wide range of customers, from individuals or small start-up businesses, schools and academies through to large multi-national companies. Whichever bracket you fit into, you can be assured you will receive the very best service.
Whilst we are based in Derby, our central location allows us to design and build websites for companies across the UK.
Find out more…
We are a no-nonsense web design company based in Derby. If you’d like a quote for a website, please email us on [email protected] or give us a call on 01332 416555.