Vacancy: Social Media Manager / Executive
Full-Time – Based in Derby / 25 days holiday + benefits.
Social media is a really important part of an organisations marketing and communications strategy, and we have a wide range of clients who are looking for our expertise and knowledge to help them get noticed on social media.
This role includes managing social media channels across Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, taking on existing accounts for clients and managing their posts, engagement, and audience development through organic and paid social media advertising.
You’ll display excellent organisation skills and strong client management, and must demonstrate both strategic and creative skill sets, with the ability to adapt to last-minute client requests. You will also understand that social media management includes creative posting and engagement for audience development.
Our clients are primarily UK based, so you’ll need excellent English language skills and this role would suit a Senior Social Media Executive OR a Social Media Manager, looking to work within a busy and growing agency. You will enjoy the fast-paced environment of a creative agency.
Skills and experience:
- Experience of how to build awareness and drive engagement through social media.
- You will understand a wide range of digital marketing channels, especially social media platforms, and have experience working with scheduling tools.
- Enjoy creating content and telling stories, and can adapt your style for different channels and audiences.
- You are data-driven and can dig into the stats to find insights and understand how to turn data into successful future campaigns.
- Ideally you will have worked with multiple social media accounts.
- You will have experience with spotting opportunities and helping our clients make the most from their social media channels.
Ideally, you will demonstrate the experience you have of working with B2B audiences, managing paid and organic social campaigns.
The role is flexible and will be based at our office in Derby – we are currently in the office two days a week as a team, working from home for the remainder of the week.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you. Please call Sharon on 01332 416555 or email [email protected] initially for an informal and confidential chat.