We’re Hiring! – Social Media and Content Lead
Full-Time – Based in Derby (hybrid working from home and in the Derby city centre office).
We are calling for someone who has a passion for social media and creating compelling content for clients to get them noticed across a range of platforms.
This is an exciting role perfect for someone who wants to work with a fast-paced agency that has lots to offer and a great reputation for high quality work and outstanding customer service. Our ethos is forming strong relationships and we understand that engagement is just as important as creating rich content.
Plus, we are a great team to work with – even though we do say so ourselves!
The role is perfect for someone who can work on their own initiative and manage their time effectively to handle a range of client accounts across all social media platforms.
Our clients turn to us for our expertise and knowledge, and we love what we do. The strongest attributes we are looking for are:
- Positivity and enjoy working in a team that is supportive and helps each other grow.
- Able to adapt to a wide range of clients and industry sectors.
- Understanding of social media posting, platforms and the impact it has on clients’ audiences – whether that is to directly sell or promote services.
- Driven by just enjoying working with our clients and taking ownership of the role.
- Someone who gets excited about engagement!
This role includes managing social media channels across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram; taking on existing accounts for clients; and managing their posts, engagement, and audience development through organic and paid social media.
You’ll display excellent organisation skills and strong client management and must demonstrate both strategic and creative skill sets with the ability to adapt to last minute client requests. You will also understand that social media management includes creative posting and engagement for audience development.
Our clients are primarily UK based, so you’ll need excellent English language skills, and this role would suit an experienced Social Media Executive OR a Social Media Manager, looking to work within a busy and growing agency.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven delivery of strategic social media management across your client base and their platforms, with experience of how to build awareness and drive engagement through social media.
- You will understand a wide range of digital marketing channels, and especially social media platforms, and have experience working with scheduling tools such as Hootsuite.
- Experience in client management – responding to all client requests in a timely manner whilst maintaining high standards and expectations that align with our core values.
- Enjoy creating content and telling stories, and can adapt your style for different channels and audiences.
- Find new and exciting ways to engage with our clients’ audiences in the social space.
- You are data-driven and can dig into the stats to find insights and understand how to turn data into successful future campaigns.
- A strategic and analytical thinker that can interpret numbers and data into actionable insights and learnings.
- Ideally, you will have worked within multiple social media accounts.
- You will have experience with spotting opportunities and helping our clients make the most from their social media channels.
- Excellent organisation and client liaison skills.
- A team player who is excited to work with Gravity’s strong team.
- Ideally, you will demonstrate the experience you have of working with B2B audiences, managing paid and organic social campaigns.
Why work at Gravity Digital?
We are a small team, and we nurture a caring and positive work culture to support each of our team members. We are committed to providing a working environment in which all staff members are recognised and provided with equal opportunity to contribute.
We aim to implement policies and processes that support every individual, we value the diversity of the workforce and ensure we prevent discrimination (direct, indirect, and by association) and we aim to provide equal and fair opportunities for all.
Our Core Values
Uncomplicated – Provide honest and uncomplicated digital services to a wide range of clients.
Client-First – Create high-quality services with the customer at the centre of everything we do.
Growth – Maintain a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere for employees to grow and develop.
Beyond – We make a positive difference in everything we do as the go-to marketing agency in Derbyshire and beyond.
Passion – Pro-active, personable, passionate, and positive.
Here’s what some of our team members love about working at Gravity:
“As you will soon learn, Gravity is a great place to work. We have a gorgeous office and there is a really healthy, happy working ethos, which is hard to completely explain – this will become apparent to you soon!” Digital Marketing Manager
“Since the day I started, everyone made me feel really welcome, and I immediately felt part of a great team”. Digital Marketing Exec
“Gravity provides a stress-free atmosphere, good team and offers me the ability to do things my own way, but with the support of the wider team”. Web Developer
“I love working with the team, and the opportunities that Gravity has given me along the way have been invaluable. This is a great job for someone who wants to make a real difference to clients and play an important role in a small and busy creative agency”. Social Media Exec
Thank you for reading this far, we are pleased you are still interested, and you haven’t been put off by our long list of requirements.
If you are serious about joining our team, and you think you have the energy and commitment to work in a fast-paced marketing environment, then we would love to hear from you. In the first instance please apply in writing to [email protected] outlining why you think you would like to be part of our team – this will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
No agencies please – although we know you provide a rock-solid service. In the first instance, we would like to get our initial enquiries from candidates directly.