Digital Marketing Assistant
(Full-time 40 hours per week, flexible working hours. Part-time pro rata would be considered)
Based at our Bakewell office, own transport will be required.
Enthusiastic Digital Marketing Assistant with a broad range of digital marketing skills is required to join a marketing agency based in Derby and Bakewell.
We are a successful and growing digital marketing company, specialising in website design, SEO, PPC campaigns, social media management, and other aspects of the marketing mix. We have a wide range of clients including B2B and B2C and we look after an array of marketing services for them.
The Digital Marketing Assistant will be an integral part of this small and energetic team and will be able to offer valuable support, and in some instances take overall responsibility for aspects of digital marketing activity including PPC, SEO and social media work.
This is a really interesting and varied hands-on marketing position that offers the right candidate the opportunity to make the role your own. Key tasks will include:
- Report the key metrics for clients and ensure reports are presentable.
- AdWords and PPC campaign management.
- SEO implementation and best practice techniques for creating online visibility for brands.
- Support the planning, implementation and management of marketing tasks for a number of clients.
- Taking ownership of some social media accounts and research evolutionary ways of improving our social output.
- Manage content using a range of different website CMSs for clients and ensuring that all information is up-to-date and accurate.
- Be able to work on your own initiative and be professional at all times.
- Most of all – be positive, pro-active and personable – our clients love that!
Applicants for this exciting Digital Marketing Assistant position should possess most of the following skills and experience:
- Experience of analysing digital marketing activity to enable reporting to both the client and the management team.
- Ideally degree-educated or have some marketing experience. A degree isn’t essential, but relevant and applicable experience and a drive to succeed is.
- Passionate about the digital world, driven and a fast learner.
- Experience in PPC, Google Analytics, Microsoft Office (including Excel) and social media management systems.
- Comfortable in using photo-editing software such as Photoshop although training can be provided
- Have excellent copywriting skills and adeptness in the management of content plans.
- A creative approach in identifying target audiences to devise digital marketing campaigns to engage these audiences.
- Good time-keeping and self-organisation skills, with the ability to organize and manage workload independently with a ‘can do’ attitude.
This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled, innovative and creative Digital Marketing Assistant to make a real contribution in a fast-paced, innovative, company.
Required skills & expertise:
PPC / SEO / Digital Marketing / CMS / Copywriting / Social Media
How to apply:
Thank you for reading this far we are pleased you are still interested and you haven’t been put off by our long list of requirements.
If you are serious about joining our team, and you think you have the energy and commitment to work in a fast paced marketing environment, then we would love to hear from you. In the first instance please apply in writing outlining why you think you would be perfect for this job. We would also really like to see some examples of your work.
There is plenty of time to think about your application, so take your time and we look forward to hearing from you.
No agencies please – although we know you provide a rock solid service, in the first instance we will would like to get our initial enquiries from candidates directly.
Email: [email protected]
Post: Gravity Digital Ltd, The Mill, Lodge Lane, Derby. DE1 3HB
Find out more about us