We currently have new positions at Gravity for a Digital Marketing Executive and also a Front-End Web Designer:
Digital Marketing Executive
Full-Time – Based in Derby
Based at Gravity Digital’s office in Derby, the Digital marketing executive role requires a broad range of digital marketing skills and we are looking for someone to join a multi-award-winning busy marketing agency team.
Gravity Digital is a successful and growing digital marketing company, specialising in website design, SEO, PPC campaigns, social media management, and other aspects of the marketing mix. We have a wide range of clients including B2B and B2C and we look after an array of marketing services for them.
This is a really interesting and varied hands-on marketing position that offers the opportunity to make the role your own. Key responsibilities:
- Taking ownership of some social media accounts and research evolutionary ways of improving our social output.
- Copywriting of social media posts, email newsletters, blogs and news items as the role demands.
- Researching across a wide range of different industries represented by our diverse customer base in order to put together digital marketing techniques that speak to the audiences of our clients effectively and authoritively.
- Report the key metrics for clients and ensure reports are presentable.
- Support the planning, implementation and management of marketing tasks for a number of clients.
- Answer the phone and offer general admin duties within the office including hospitality duties for visiting clients.
- Be able to work on your own initiative and be professional at all times.
- Most of all – be positive, pro-active and personable – our clients love that!
- AdWords and PPC campaign management.
- SEO implementation and best practice techniques for creating online visibility for brands.
- Manage content using a range of different website CMSs for clients and ensuring that all information is up-to-date and accurate.
- Client account management and working autonomously on client accounts.
- Digital marketing strategizing and tactical implementation planning.
Skills and experience:
- Experience in digital marketing and a passion for working across social media, email, blogs, copywriting, AdWords and SEO.
- Ideally have established marketing experience.
- Passionate about the digital world, driven and a fast learner.
- A proven track record within a similar role.
- Comfortable in using photo-editing software such as Photoshop.
- Experience of analysing digital marketing activity to enable reporting to both the client and the management team.
- Solid Microsoft Office skills for using Excel, Word, Powerpoint and other products in the suite.
- Have excellent copywriting skills and adeptness in the management of content plans.
- A creative approach in identifying target audiences to devise digital marketing campaigns to engage these audiences.
- Comfortable in communicating with clients and possess account management skills.
- Required skills & expertise: Digital Marketing / CMS / Copywriting / Social Media / PPC
The office is based in Derby and own transport will be required and will also be prepared to travel to client’s premises when needed.
Closing Date: 22 May 2021
Front-End Web Designer – (Junior / Graduate)
Full-Time – Based in Derby
We are looking for a Junior Web Designer / Web Developer with a flair for front end-user experience to join our team in Derby. This is an excellent opportunity for a well-rounded candidate to progress their career and take ownership of web design responsibilities for a wide range of clients. In short, you will hone your skills in designing, improving, updating and maintaining several websites.
Based in a converted mill in central Derby, we are a friendly digital marketing agency and work with a wide range of businesses providing expertise spanning website design, SEO, PPC campaigns, social media management and all other aspects of the marketing mix. As the latest member of the team, the Web Designer / Web Developer should expect a varied yet challenging role that offers the chance to develop skills and expand digital awareness.
Joining a team of highly talented industry professionals you will provide input across the complete digital spectrum (web design, SEO and user experience). Whether you are customising WordPress websites, designing and launching email campaigns, creating design assets in Photoshop or any other related task, it will be your input that will help us continue to create amazing work and add value to clients businesses.
To qualify… You should be a Junior Web Designer / Graduate Digital Designer / Front End Designer / Front End Developer (with creative flair) / Web Developer or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- You understand the needs of the user and recognise the journey is as important as stunning visuals;
- Design and creation of websites;
- The ability to create and edit graphics, animations and videos for web and social media;
- Maintain a thorough understanding of web best practices;
- Remain up to date with the industry and competitor activity;
- Firm understanding of typography, colour & web layout;
- Experience customising websites in WordPress;
- Experience of digital marketing (SEO, user experience design, email marketing templates).
As a friendly and sociable agency, this new opening offers you the chance to grow your career and bring your skills to work alongside industry heavyweights, dedicated to pushing the boundaries of what can be achieved for their clients.
Closing Date: 10 May 2021
How to apply:
Thank you for reading this far we are pleased you are still interested and you haven’t been put off by our long list of requirements.
If you are serious about joining our team, and you think you have the energy and commitment to work in a fast-paced marketing environment, then we would love to hear from you. In the first instance please apply in writing outlining why you think you would be perfect for the job you are interested in. We would also really like to see some examples of your work.
No agencies please – although we know you provide a rock-solid service, in the first instance we would like to get our initial enquiries from candidates directly.
Email: [email protected]
Post: Gravity Digital Ltd, The Mill, Lodge Lane, Derby. DE1 3HB
Find out more about us