We currently have new positions at Gravity for a Social Media Manager, Front-End Web Designer and a Digital Marketing Executive.
Social Media Manager or Executive
Full-Time – Based in Derby
Social media is a really important part of an organisations marketing and communications strategy, and we have a wide range of clients who are looking for our expertise and knowledge to help them get noticed on social media.
This role includes managing social media channels across Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, taking on existing accounts for clients and managing their posts, engagement, and audience development through organic and paid social media advertising.
You’ll display excellent organisation skills and strong client management, and must demonstrate both strategic and creative skill sets, with the ability to adapt to last-minute client requests. You will also understand that social media management includes creative posting and engagement for audience development.
Our clients are primarily UK based, so you’ll need excellent English language skills and this role would suit a Senior Social Media Executive OR a Social Media Manager, looking to work within a busy and growing agency. You will enjoy the fast-paced environment of a creative agency.
Skills and experience:
- Experience of how to build awareness and drive engagement through social media.
- You will understand a wide range of digital marketing channels, especially social media platforms, and have experience working with scheduling tools.
- Enjoy creating content and telling stories, and can adapt your style for different channels and audiences.
- You are data-driven and can dig into the stats to find insights and understand how to turn data into successful future campaigns.
- Ideally you will have worked with multiple social media accounts.
- You will have experience with spotting opportunities and helping our clients make the most from their social media channels.
Ideally, you will demonstrate the experience you have of working with B2B audiences, managing paid and organic social campaigns.
The role is flexible and will be based at our office in Derby – we are currently in the office two days a week as a team, working from home for the remainder of the week.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you. Please call Sharon on 01332 416555 or email [email protected] initially for an informal and confidential chat.
Front-End Web Designer
Full-Time – Based in Derby
We are looking for a Web Designer / Front-End Developer with a flair for user experience to join our team in Derby. This is an excellent opportunity for a well-rounded candidate to progress their career and take ownership of front-end web development responsibilities for a wide range of clients. In short, you will hone your skills in building, improving, updating and maintaining several websites.
Based in a converted mill in central Derby, we are a friendly digital marketing agency and work with a wide range of businesses providing expertise spanning website design, SEO, PPC campaigns, social media management and all other aspects of the marketing mix. As the latest member of the team, you should expect a varied yet challenging role that offers the chance to develop skills and expand digital awareness.
Joining a team of highly talented industry professionals you will provide input across the complete digital spectrum (web design, SEO and user experience). It will be your input that will help us continue to create amazing work and add value to clients businesses.
To qualify… You should be a Web Designer / Front-End Designer / Front End Developer (with creative flair) or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- You understand the needs of the user and recognise the journey is as important as stunning visuals;
- Front-end website development;
- Maintain a thorough understanding of web best practices;
- Remain up to date with the industry and competitor activity;
- Firm understanding of typography, colour & web layout;
- Experience customising and maintaining websites in WordPress;
- Understanding of digital marketing (SEO, user experience design).
As a friendly and sociable agency, this new opening offers you the chance to grow your career and bring your skills to work alongside industry heavyweights, dedicated to pushing the boundaries of what can be achieved for their clients.
Digital Marketing Executive
Full-Time – Based in Derby
Based at Gravity Digital’s office in Derby, the Digital marketing executive role requires a broad range of digital marketing skills and we are looking for someone to join a multi-award-winning busy marketing agency team.
Gravity Digital is a successful and growing digital marketing company, specialising in website design, SEO, PPC campaigns, social media management, and other aspects of the marketing mix. We have a wide range of clients including B2B and B2C and we look after an array of marketing services for them.
This is a really interesting and varied hands-on marketing position that offers the opportunity to make the role your own. Key responsibilities:
- Taking ownership of some social media accounts and research evolutionary ways of improving our social output.
- Copywriting of social media posts, email newsletters, blogs and news items as the role demands.
- Researching across a wide range of different industries represented by our diverse customer base in order to put together digital marketing techniques that speak to the audiences of our clients effectively and authoritively.
- Report the key metrics for clients and ensure reports are presentable.
- Support the planning, implementation and management of marketing tasks for a number of clients.
- Answer the phone and offer general admin duties within the office including hospitality duties for visiting clients.
- Be able to work on your own initiative and be professional at all times.
- Most of all – be positive, pro-active and personable – our clients love that!
- AdWords and PPC campaign management.
- SEO implementation and best practice techniques for creating online visibility for brands.
- Manage content using a range of different website CMSs for clients and ensuring that all information is up-to-date and accurate.
- Client account management and working autonomously on client accounts.
- Digital marketing strategizing and tactical implementation planning.
Skills and experience:
- Experience in digital marketing and a passion for working across social media, email, blogs, copywriting, AdWords and SEO.
- Ideally have established marketing experience.
- Passionate about the digital world, driven and a fast learner.
- A proven track record within a similar role.
- Comfortable in using photo-editing software such as Photoshop.
- Experience of analysing digital marketing activity to enable reporting to both the client and the management team.
- Solid Microsoft Office skills for using Excel, Word, Powerpoint and other products in the suite.
- Have excellent copywriting skills and adeptness in the management of content plans.
- A creative approach in identifying target audiences to devise digital marketing campaigns to engage these audiences.
- Comfortable in communicating with clients and possess account management skills.
- Required skills & expertise: Digital Marketing / CMS / Copywriting / Social Media / PPC
The office is based in Derby and own transport will be required and will also be prepared to travel to client’s premises when needed.
How to apply:
Thank you for reading this far we are pleased you are still interested and you haven’t been put off by our long list of requirements.
If you are serious about joining our team, and you think you have the energy and commitment to work in a fast-paced marketing environment, then we would love to hear from you. In the first instance please apply in writing outlining why you think you would be perfect for the job you are interested in. We would also really like to see some examples of your work. All contacts will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
No agencies please – although we know you provide a rock-solid service, in the first instance we would like to get our initial enquiries from candidates directly.
Email: [email protected]
Post: Gravity Digital Ltd, The Mill, Lodge Lane, Derby. DE1 3HB
Find out more about us